With our season right around the corner it is time to register for the upcoming sled hockey season. Registration through our website is the only registration method we will be utilizing this year.
Click on the "Register" link below to begin. Please note that you will have to register with USA Hockey before you are able to register your self or your child with MN Sled Hockey.
This year, there will be 3 teams to register for but 4 registration options:
1) MN Northern - Adult Traveling Team
2) MN Ice Hawks - Youth Traveling Team
3) In-House (non-competitive team) - this team will be open to both adults and youth who are just interested in coming out on Sundays and having a great time!
The registration fee has changed for the 2012 - 2013 season. MN Northern fees will increase to $250, MN Ice Hawks fees will remain at $200 for this season, In-House fees will be $150. In addition, current USA Hockey fees are $40.
Included in your registration fee is:
- USA Hockey insurance,
- Ice time for games and practice, and
- Sleds and sticks for your use (if needed - to be returned to the organization).
To participate in the sled hockey program you will need the following equipment:
- Shoulder pads,
- Hockey gloves,
- Elbow pads, and
- Shin guards.
Minnesota Sled Hockey does have a limited supply of donated equipment. Please ask if you have difficulty obtaining equipment.